Non Toxic Copper Polish

I use all the leftover ketchup packages from restaurants as wonderful copper and brass polish. Ketchup is a non-toxic way children can polish copper for Montessori practical life skills. The packages don’t dry up and are ready to use. Make a tray with the ketchup packages in a small basket, a damp piece of sponge for cleaning, a copper ornament and a duster for polishing the cleaned object. I find that you need to wash the ketchup off the cleaned piece with soapy, warm water and then rinse well.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by irene. Bookmark the permalink.